Monday, December 7, 2009

Delight In You


One of the great things about God is that he love us with a love that is real and unconditional. I have always found that to be astonishing. Why you the God of the universe care for me and more than care, take delight in me. Why would one such as he love one such as I. And no matter how hard i try to understand it, I am always left breathless. When I read Zephaniah 3:17 which states "The Lord you God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will takes great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you singing." I just sit back and think about why God why do you do it. You the one that is without beginning and without end. The one that need nothing to be complete. Why do you take delight in me, in us. And the only answer I can find is that you do it because you are a God of love. A God that cares so deeply for that you created, you wanted us to know it. So you just told us, so that way we would never have to wonder. So thank you for delighting in me, and help me to delight in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment