Wednesday, November 25, 2009

O WOW


One of the best things in life is when you know someone that loves the simple things of life. A person that seems to have child like enjoyment of those things and at time just busts out in those (O Wow) statements. Well Josh is one of those people. He just has a way of making life simple and fun. He loves to just sit back and smile, laugh, and just not take life to serious. The smallest things seem to amaze him, and when that amazement comes, you hear him say O Wow. It is at these moments that I just laugh and I think that Jesus must smile at Josh and say I love it when he does that. You see I feel Josh has something that many people have lost, the simple enjoy of everyday life, a childlikeness that often times end up in verbal outburst of his pleasure at the goodness of the things of His God. I have come to realize that Josh has an uncanny ability to keep life simple, to keep God first, and not to get caught up in the craziness of life. I find myself just wanting at times to be more like Josh in these areas of my life. To just enjoy my God and have more O Wow moments, to laugh more, to slow down and not allow the craziness of life to drive me crazy. I believe that when we keep our eyes on Jesus we often have those O Wow times. We see that life is not to difficult for Him, that tomorrow will come, and that Jesus really is in control. We come to understand that Jesus brings calmness to our otherwise crazy lives and we can only say O Wow to how awesome our Jesus is. So thanks Josh for helping me see what at times life can make me forget. That it is Jesus that makes the O Wow moments possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment