Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just a Thought…



Today, I sit in awe of God’s goodness. I was one of millions of people that watched the History Channel series “The Bible”. As I watched, I became more and more in awe of my God. I was taken back by His love, kindness, patience and grace towards us. Even though we often fight against Him and His standards, God continually pulls us back to Himself.
What most touched my heart in this series, was Jesus! As I watched the actor who played Jesus, I was astonished. I asked myself, “If I’m so moved by an actor merely playing Jesus, what will I feel when I stand before Him? What will my heart and my mind feel in the presence of the one who died for me, the one who made a way for me to come back to God and stand before God unafraid?”
I have never been more in love with my Savior than I am now! I have never seen Him in the way this series has made me see Him. I am beyond thankful for what God has done in my heart though this series. My Lord and Savior, whom I read about in the Bible, is more alive to me than He has ever been before.

Just a Thought…

No comments:

Post a Comment