Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thankful


Today I had the opportunity to serve at the Food Self a ministry of Mountain View Church in Anchorage Alaska, and today made me remember that people are so precious. The Food Self gives out food to people in need, and today those people gave me more than I could have ever given them. I found myself at one point alone sitting on the steps just praying and thanking God for being able to serve. I really just want to cry I was so grateful to my God, and I thought for a moment that even though this Life is hard for these people, God has a better eternity for all who trust in Him. Yes today I came to understand that this life no matter how hard, that God has something better in store fo us. Today I was thankful I saw people as God sees us and I thanked Him that this world is not our Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment