Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHY

I often find myself asking the question, Why! Why did that happen , Why did that person die, Why did I not see it coming? Why do good things happen to bad people? Why did God not interven? Why is life so unfair? Yes I ask why all the time and most of the time I don't care about the answers, I want my pain to go away or I want to be justifed in my thinking. You see I think deep down inside, I know what's best in most situations, and I want to make sure God understands that. I want Him to say, your right Don that is what I was thinking. I want things to work out how I plan, and I have little time to deal with a God who does not see things as I do. Well if you really think about it, you would no doubt tell me to wake up. You might say how arrogant of me to think I have all the answers. That I know what's right all the time. And there is the problem, I think I can question the God who made it all. I should tell Him what is best, or how life should be run. But if there is a God who is truly God why would he need anyone to tell how to do things. If your like me the word God carries a certian meaning or connotation to it. It means that He (GOD) is great not me and that Gives Him the right to be in charge. He welcomes my questions, but not my challenges to who He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment