Saturday, April 18, 2009

Teach us to Pray

Today as I was reading ( LUKE chapter 11) I was surprised by the question that the disciples ask Jesus. Lord teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples? You see I have read this chapter many times. But today that question that the disciples ask Jesus hit me hard. You see in my life I have never asked Jesus to teach me how to pray. Now I often pray to God in the name of Jesus. But I don't ever remember asking Jesus to teach me How to pray. So today I asked Jesus to teach me something that I thought i could do without him. And today my prayers where more alive, and I felt I prayed the prayers that God would have me pray. Not just random prayers, but prayers from my God. So if you have never asked Jesus to teach you how to pray, today is a very goodday to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment