Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good Things

Have you noticed that the world seems to overlook the good things of Life. Yes, I know that right now things look really bad, the economy, Swine Flu, wars everywhere. So where are the good things? Well today I realized that the good things happen when people set out to do them. Often time when I'm in a store I make a point to say something kind or nice to someone and it never fails to see the surprised look on the persons face. Sometimes it's just a smile, often times it's a thank you, and even sometimes a complete change of attitude. And if I have the ability with just a kind word to do a good thing, and make others day a little better. What would happen if we trusted in a God that has the ability to do really good things. Things like change someones life. Change hate to love and change pain to joy. Yes Good things happen when we give a good God permission to work in our lives. Now I'm not talking about the good things like money or success , I'm talking about the really good things. Things that will last for eternity, things that are truly good and make a difference in the hearts of people and becaues of that make the wrold a better place. Because people would be truly better people. And thats a really Good Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment