Friday, March 25, 2011

Excel in the Act of Grace

Have you ever wondered about Grace? If I were to ask you what is Grace what would you say. When I look up Grace here are the definitions that jumped out at me.

a : unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification
b : a virtue coming from God
c : a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine grace

So I know that God is full of Grace, but what would happen if we would become people that would excel in the act of grace? Not the type of unmerited grace that only God can give.
But there was another definition given (disposition to or an act or instance of kindness, courtesy, or clemency) What if we became the type of people that lived our lives with a disposition towards kindness and courtesy? What if we where people who excelled in the Act of Grace? I’m sure that we would be much more effective in changing the world for Christ, If we would just excel in the act of Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment