Monday, December 3, 2012

Lately




Lately I have found myself in a very odd place. I have been very introspective, but I am unsure to as why. I am finding that Life is a very odd thing. I am, not happy or sad, content or discontent, peaceful or in unrest, but I seem to be all these things at the same time.  I know that my hearts desire is to love God and love people, but I find I do not do either very well. I know that God is calling me to a much deeper relationship with Him, but I feel I can’t get to where He is calling me. I want to be Holy, but I feel that there are to many things that fight against me being just that, being Holy. I feel that I would love to ask Jesus, the same questions his disciples did when they said “Lord teach us to Pray” And I am sure that only Prayer can get me out of this place, that only God can cause my heart to know how to beat again. I want to love life again and only God can cause that to happen, and maybe that’s the lesson I needed to learn. Lately I have come to understand, that if I seek anything more than I seek Him, life becomes unclear and complicated. And you end up in a place like this. You end up in “LATELY
So if you are in this place, fall on your knee, fall on your face, and seek the God of all creation, he will come to you and he will heal your heart.

Love You Guys.

Jeremiah 29:13  “You will seek me and find me, when you seek me, with all your heart”

No comments:

Post a Comment