Tuesday, June 5, 2012

West High AVE



Today is one of those days, when life just seems empty. As I sit here and look out my window, the street sign looks back at me 5th St NW and West High Ave. And I ask myself, Lord what is my purpose, what is it that you want me to do in this small town of New Philadelphia. And as I sit here and talk with God, there are no great revelations, no awesome moment of clarity, no that’s what Im called to do. No all I here is silence. So I sit and I look out my window, not knowing what it is that I’m wanting God to say to me. But I do know that my God is able to speak in the silence that often times all God wants from us is our hearts. And maybe that’s what God is showing me, that don I see all the things that you do, but right now just sit and be with me. Just look out your window and know that I am God. Just know that I (God) love you with and unrelenting love. Know that when your feel alone, I feel your heart and I am here for you. When you feel afraid I will fight the battles for you. When you don’t know what to say or do, its ok I am still your God and I wont let you go. So I sit here and in the silence and even though I don’t hear God. I know he would tell me its ok Don I know all that you feel and your heart will again sing, just not today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment