Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Encouragement

As I sit here reading my Bible I realized that people love to be encouraged. As Paul wrote in 1st Thessalonians chapter 1 verse 2 and 3 (We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers We continually remember before our God and or Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.) Yes I am convinced that if people would just look for way to encouraged one another, life would be a little bit better for all. I know that words have the power to destroy, but they also have the power to build and to heal. So today is a good day to bring healing and hope to anyone that might need it. You never know what you can do for someone just by speaking a word of encouragement. Take the time to love someone enough to bring them hope today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder.
    I really like how you said that "words have the power to destroy, but they also have the power to build and to heal"
    Awesome entry man!!

    ReplyDelete