Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Life Lived Well

Today I find myself thinking much about life. I ask myself what does it mean to live well and to love well. What is the meaning of life, and why do I find myself always asking if I am living and loving well. For so many it is the questions of life that we find so hard to answers. Some turn to God, or that which they believe to be god for the answers. Others turn to, people, or nature, or philosophy, while others turn to science, and I could go on and on and on. But it is the questions of life that calls them. Deep down inside we want to know why we are here, what is our purpose and what happens next. And today these same questions invade my mind. I want to know if God is pleased with me? I want to know if I have loved others well and if I am living my life well. I find myself praying to God and asking Him to help me make a difference in the lives of others. To bring a smile to someones face. To make someones life better today. To give me the ability to give of all I have to enhance the lives of another. Today I choose to live my life in a way that pleases God and helps others, so today I feel I have lived well.

No comments:

Post a Comment